unique pieces

unique vintage and antique pieces refinished in handpainted contemporary colors with a polyurethane finish for durability and sheen

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

chroma design Holiday Showroom

I’ve been working hard (so have Alison, Jerry, Jayne –thank you, thank you, thank you) to have chroma design’s new Holiday Showroom ready to open Saturday, November 30. The Showroom is at 58 Day Street, Norwood, MA. and will be open weekends only.  Pictures and hours to come.  Check out the pieces on the blog, then come see them in person.  My entire inventory will be there, although a few pieces which have been sold will be displayed with SOLD on tag.  I plan to bring a few pieces I’ve bought but haven’t worked on yet.  If you see something you like, I can custom paint the piece for you using your choice of color.  Come see us at the Holiday Showroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment